Verified performance and recognised certification is synonymous with the Fabric Flare flameproofing system. Our comprehensive service is a compound of retardant formulation, in-house processing and assessment, technical advice and, when appropriate, insitu application.
Independent test results continue to underwrite the effective ‘Duraflam®’ and ‘Duraflam-Duracote®’ Flame Retardant treatments. The applications are resistant to water soaking and leeching, without any residue shading or discoloration. From curtains and drapes, to wall linings and internal timber cladding, Fabric Flare offers a professional and reliable insitu service for those projects requiring treatment on site. Specially formulated retardants are prepared to accommodate a number of different substrates.
Here is a list of some of the venues in which Fabric Flare has completed insitu contracts:
- The Star Hotel, Great Yarmouth
- Barnham Broom Golf and Country Club
- Ante Room, Governor’s Parlors, Bank of England
- Radisson SAS Hotel, Birmingham
- Crockfords Casino, Curzon Street
- The Duke of Kent Public House, Ealing
- Robinson College, Cambridge
- L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon Restaurant, Covent Garden
- Lincoln Golf Centre
- Nine Kings and Westbourne Suites, Royal Lancaster Hotel, Hyde Park
- Chichester Festival Theatre
- Norwich Playhouse
- Ascot Racecourse
- Jurys Great Russell Street Hotel
- Gary Rhodes Restaurant, Great Cumberland Place
- Barnham Village Hall, Thetford
- Oasis Sports and Leisure Club, Norwich
Understandably, fire safety authorities are reluctant to accept any claim of ‘permanency,’ other than for inherently flame resistant materials. Our certification for insitu contracts, therefore, is issued for a period of three years. At the end of that period, we review the procedures applicable to the fire safety requirements of the venue and, if necessary, re-treat the areas or items concerned to enable a further endorsement of our certification.
The demands of health and safety are becoming more and more rigorous, with risk assessments, method statements and fully trained personnel vital for the successful completion of an insitu contract. Fabric Flare is fully conversant with the demands of health and safety, as a necessary adjunct of effective fire prevention.
During every insitu contract, and throughout the life of the certificate thereafter, the client can rely on Fabric Flare support and backup, as part of a truly comprehensive service. The person responsible is required to agree the assessment for a renewal of certification, and to instruct Fabric Flare on the requirement for re-treatment or otherwise.