The dedicated management team at Fabric Flare is able to deliver fire safety advice, practical solutions, technical advice and specific services to a wide variety of clients ranging from architects, interior designers, fabric houses, upholsterers, manufacturers, contractors, curtainmakers and local authorities.
With comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements and product performance, Fabric Flare can provide extensive advice on product related fire safety and legislation, including:
- The Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations
- The UK Building Regulations Approved Document B
- The Construction Products Directive (CPD)
- The Marine Equipment Directive (MED)
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order