Fabric Flare offers a comprehensive and durable flameproofing system for a wide variety of decorative and construction materials, including specially developed treatments for upholstery, drapes, wallcoverings, timber and wood based products.
As part of its Quality Assurance system, Fabric Flare regularly submits treated samples to accredited laboratories for independent assessment.
As a result of our operations we recognise that we impact on the environment in a variety of ways.
In order to combat this:
- We are committed to the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and other specific commitment(s) relevant to the context of our organisation.
- We are committed to fulfil our compliance obligations.
- We are committed to satisfying the requirements of ISO 14001, and are also committed to the continual improvement of our quality & environmental management system to enhance environmental performance.
In order to minimise our impact on the Environment, we aim to:
- Adopt processes in our operations to minimise material waste by encouraging re-use and recycling.
- Ensure that we manage our utilities responsibly and by looking at opportunities to reduce our energy consumption.
- Encourage the use of electronic communication to reduce the need for paper use.
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our employees through continuous education and training.
- Measure our environmental performance, and communicate the results with our employees on a regular basis.
This Policy is communicated to all our employees. It is also on display in all departments on our premises, and is available for public viewing via our website (www.fabricflare.co.uk).
This Policy and all relevant environmental documentation will be reviewed at regular intervals, to ensure that it fully reflects the environmental impact of the company’s diverse activities.